Redang Island - A Rustic, Romantic Getaway!
It's time now for you to unwind, recharge and rejuvenate.
You've worked hard. You've achieved your goals. It's time now for you to unwind, recharge and rejuvenate. So ... are you ready for a break and a short Beach Getaway? The sun, the sand, the sea. And enjoy some spectacular snorkeling or diving to view the colorful rich marine life?
The beautiful islands of Pulau Redang offer a perfect setting. Located 45km off the coast of Kuala Terengganu, this is a cluster of nine protected islands dotting the South China Sea off the Terengganu coast.
The island offers crystal clear waters and numerous snorkeling and dive sites for enthusiasts. Sheltered within the Pulau Redang Marine Park, the waters here are rich in marine life. At midday when sun rays penetrate the sea, brilliant hues of coral, sea anemones and colorful fishes can be seen.
The waters around Pulau Redang also contain two historic shipwrecks: The H.M.S. Prince of Wales and H.M.S. Repulse, which sank here at the start of World War II, setting the stage for the Japanese occupation of Malaya. This paradise island is perfect for snorkeling, swimming, scuba- diving, jungle trekking, paddle-boarding and kayaking.
And of course, watching the breathtaking sunrise, sipping cocktails, taking a nap on the hammock, enjoying the sea breeze or simply listening to the music of yesteryears performed by some of the live bands along the beach etc.
If a quick dose of nature getaway is what you need, let's meet and catch up with one another and reminisce the good times; old friends we met in our past trips and make some new ones.
• 2 Nights Accommodation in air-con quad/ chalet rooms.
• 2 Deep Sea Boat Snorkeling Trips. *Diving Trips can be arranged
• 1 Snorkeling Trip at Redang Marine Park or Hiking @ the Tropical Rainforest
• 2 Way Transfer from Jetty - Redang Island - Jetty
• 2 Way Transfer by Air-con coach from Bishan Mrt to Shahbandar Jetty and back
• 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 2 Tea-Break, 1 Dinner & 1 Night BBQ Buffet!
• Beach Games, Underwater Photography during snorkeling, Tips to Drivers, Guides, Boatman etc.
• TLC Fun, Laughter & Tender, Loving Care! :)
• Inclusive of 6% GST.
• Compulsory Marine Conservation Fee (RM5 Malaysian. RM30 Non-Malaysian)
• Optional Snorkeling Equipment Rental ie. Life Jacket, Mask & Snorkel set @ RM25 per set.
• And all other personal expenses