Let's Get "WET & WILD" in IPOH!
With Glorious Food and Fun-Loving Friends in mind, TLC is heading north this time to check out what this town has to offer.
Hey members, after our awesome event last year and since many of you have been asking for it ... Ok members, LET'S DO THIS AGAIN!
For those who have yet to join us in this crazy fun-filled event, You'll Gonna Love This! With Glorious Food and Fun-Loving Friends in mind, TLC is heading north this time to check out what this town has to offer.
That's right. A CRazZzY WeT & WiLD (8 in 1) wholesome adrenaline fun-filled weekend awaits you at ...... where else but that old laid-back tin-mining town of IPOH!
Ok, here's what we're gonna do!
Our 8 in 1 Weekend Adventure includes:
1) "OMG" Whitewater Rafting Adventure!
That's right. Let's go Wet & Wild as we get up close and personal with nature to experience the exotic and mystifying rain-forests where the fastest butterflies swarm by the riverbank while you glide down the river hopping up and down screaming on a raft. We're sure you'll love this! Don't worry, it's safe even for those who do not know how to swim.
2) Wefie & Selfie Fun at Ipoh's very own secret 'Niagara Falls'
In search of Perak's very own "Niagara Falls" - Hidden. Unknown. This waterfall is mostly known to the locals. To behold its awesome beauty take a look at the photos attached. We'll take a short hike to try and look for this secret waterfall.
3) Exhilarating Waterfall Abseiling Experience!
Conquer your fear. Yes, this is an activity that is both challenging and exciting and will set your heart racing! Don't worry. It's safe as there will be trained guides, instructors and harnesses to ensure your safety. Get ready to take that awesome shot of yourself doing this and share it with your friends.
And if you're afraid of heights or someone not into waterfall abseiling, you may choose to explore the caves instead and be wowed by the cave structures, formations and geological wonders.
4) Caving at Gua Tempurung or Kanda Caves
5) Hiking - Well since we're adventurers, we'll explore some easy lost trails and get close to nature as we go in search of flora, fauna, lost waterfalls & hot springs. This will just be a short hike suitable even for beginners.
6) Enjoy a relaxing 'Hot-Spring' soak beside the rushing rivers & streams
Known for its therapeutic mineral content, let's go for some "onsen" and relax to soothe those tired muscles after our secret waterfall trekking experience.
7) Explore IPOH OLD TOWN! - Never been to Ipoh before? Or when was the last time you've explored this 'lost' city in Perak with it's rich heritage and rustic settings reminiscence of Singapore in the 1960's.
Perak and it's surroundings is blessed with natural wonders - spectacular limestone caves, secret waterfalls, untouched forests, ravaging rivers, old tin-mines, 'ghost-towns and of course yummy traditional FOOD!. For those who love those wall murals and taking photos of old shop-houses, please get your cameras ready.
Ipoh Street Art Mural
Food, Glorious Food! - Oh yes, how can we miss the famous Ipoh Hor-fun, Dim-sum, Ipoh White Coffee, Salted Chicken, Chee cheong fun, Traditional Wanton mee etc. Let's go on an Ipoh Food trail hunt and satisfy our taste-buds. Or check out the Pasar-malam (Night Markets) there!
Thereafter, how about some screaming and crooning with your new found friends?
Karaoke anyone? Sleep can wait.
8) Visit Memory Lane 'Sungei Road' Morning Market
9) Kellie's Castle - Depending on the Group's pace and interest and subject to time availability, we can go on a hunt for old tin-mines or to a spooky Haunted Castle!
Ok ... we understand we won't force you .. this is optional.
Hehehe .... Ok, who's game for it? Don't say we did not warn you.
Few day left, Hurry Up!! Please transfer the S$250 via:
ATM/Online to: TLC ADVENTURE TOURS PTE LTD - DBS Current Acct: 070-90238-1-9
PayNow/PayLah to: TLC - DBS Current Acct: 070-001597-8
Once you have transferred, pls WHATSAPP a screenshot of the transfer receipt to Hp: 9745 1777 (David - TLC Organizer).
* Wow ... Enjoy 8 Different activities on 1 weekend!
* Coach Pick up/ Drop off at Singapore
* All Entrance Permit Fees Whitewater Rafting & either Waterfall Abseiling or Caving
* 1 Night Hotel stay (not Dorm) in the heart of IPOH! (Double or Twin-Sharing Rooms) *Subject to availability
* 1 Lunch & One 8-Course Chinese Sumptious Dinner!
* White-water rafting & either Abseiling or Caving
* Professional Certified Guide fees etc
* Pick up and Drop off Service – Internal transfers between activity location
* Certified White Water Rafting Equipment, Helmets, Life-Vests etc
* English Speaking Guides,
* Safety Kayakers,
* Safety Boats (when necessary),
* Videographer Service (optional),
* Bottled Drinking Water,
* Shower/Changing Facilities,
* Transfers within activity area
* Drivers Tips
* Fun, Laughter & our very own TLC (Tender, Loving Care)
• And all other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING?:
1) Quick-dry fit T-Shirts, Tights, Long pants, shorts for our Wet & Wild activities in Gopeng. Gloves with good rubber grip for waterfall abseiling (optional). Head-Lamps (preferably water-proofed) for caving adventure.
2) Towels and fresh clothes to change to after the activities. The rest of the items not needed for the water activities, please leave it in the coach.
3) "Kampong Adidas" shoes preferred. Hiking and Trail running shoes with good rubber sole that will not spoil if wet is also acceptable. No flip-flops or slippers for the waterfall abseiling please. You will injured yourself as it's slippery.
**Kampong Adidas - Costs about $7 at HDB Shops/ Chinatown Food Centre kiosks.
4) A water bottle with enough water to last for min 3.5 hours for each activity
5) Caps, Rain-gear, Umbrella, Waterproofed sun-blocked lotion, Sunglasses, Arm-sleeves etc for UV protection
6) Water-proofed camera if possible, Go-pro, Dry-pack bag, Essential medication, First-aid kit e.g. Plasters etc.
7) Valid Passport (Min 6 months), Malaysian Ringgit for Food/Shopping at Ipoh.
8) Warm Jacket, neck-rest, ear-phones, ear-plugs etc. as it's quite cold in the coach during the night journey to Ipoh.
**The above is just a suggestion and you are advised to add other personal items to the list. You may send a PM to me if you have other questions. :)
Is this Event Suitable for you?
This event is best for those who are adventurous, humorous, "young-at-heart", fun-loving, ready to explore and experience new things and also wish to make new friends. MAI TU LIAO. RSVP Now!